Sunday, June 19, 2022

A Berry Happy Birthday!


Welcome back!  I wanted to play along with Berries week over at Therm O Web since I'm guesting this month and I ended up with surprise company and never got a chance to share!


I foiled a couple gel prints and die cut all of the pieces using the Strawberry Patch dies from Lawn Fawn that I got while I was on vacation in Portland.  Then I used a scrap piece of Deco Foil and foiled the plaid gel print on one side diagonally.  I added a frame from Rubbernecker Stamps and then arranged the berries using foam squares of varying thicknesses.


Finally I added a sentiment built using two sets from Lawn Fawn, Happy, Happy, Happy and the adorable Berry Special set.

That's me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll stop again soon!

 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those berries look so delicious the way you colored them. Your card is so beautiful as well. Your die cut frame is a perfect way to showcase the focal image!