Friday, June 17, 2022

One of a Kind - Miss Ink Stamps - Happy Pride!


Welcome back!  Over at Miss Ink Stamps we're celebrating Pride Month this week and sharing some of the fun Rainbow products in the shop in support of all of our LGBTQ+ friends!


For today I used the Rainbow Builder stencil over a cool Copic Marker rainbow background!


I added one of the beautiful unicorns and a sentiment from Lovely Unicorns.


I am celebrating the the one-ness of each and everyone and hoping to make more people realize that when we embrace everyone's individuality it will bring us all closer together and everyone benefits.


Here's to listening, learning, and loving every day!


Thank you SO much for stopping!  You'll find more rainbow fun over on Instagram and I've got a video for you showing how I made that fun background!





Come again soon!

 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful rainbow colors and a cute unicorn too! A fun card and I think especially little girls would like it.