Friday, March 31, 2023

Happy Bubble Bath - Miss Ink Stamps


Whoop!  It's FriYay!  This day seems to come and go so quickly!  For me part of every Friday is a little Miss Ink Stamps!


March has been full of pups for my Miss Ink posts and I used the Rub A Dub Doggies stamp set again today... there are so many squeaky clean pups in this set and here are two more!  I love all of the little accents in the set too.


I added a rainbow cloudy background using the Scene Builder: Clouds stencil and then added a light background to the Circle I added the pups too.


And you still have a few days left to play along over at Double Trouble Challenge Blog's Pawsome Pets!  Head over there now for all of the details!


Hope you are able to enjoy your Friday and weekend!  I still have to work weekends, but soon that will be over and somehow it's still much better than weekdays..lol!

Thank you so much for stopping!  Come again soon!
 

4 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Lisa, what a fun card! Love those bubbly pups and that beautiful sky background with all the bubbly sparkles!! Thank you for sharing your card and creative talents with us at Double Trouble for our "pawsome pets" challenge!!! -Donna

Kellianne said...

That image is just so cute! Love this little scene and your darling card. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble! :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

aaadorrraaaable! Loving the scene you created and carried over with the beautiful background of clouds in rainbow colors too. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble's pawsome pets.

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.