Friday, May 5, 2023

A Jillian Vance Design and the 2023 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


Today is the start of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  This is a hop and comment type hop and A Jillian Vance Design is a sponsor!


I used a gel print that I created with the Ornamental Octagon stencil and acrylic paints.  I added some Magical Shattered Glass Deco Foil over the top.


I cut the cup from the Cozy Cup die set from another gel print that I added some gold foil to and added a gold cardstock plate, gold glitter coffee and a vellum steam (my very favorite steam)


Finally I added a sentiment from More Coffee and Jesus and a few sequins!

Now head on over to the A Jillian Vance Design Blog for more AJVD inspiration and to enter to win!

Thank you so much for stopping here and hope you'll come again soon!

 

4 comments:

World of Michael Trent said...

I am loving all of this mixed media/gel print goodness on this card. That background is amazing!! Great card.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the card you created! The background is so pretty and I love the cup & saucer! So pretty with the touches of gold!

Diana said...

Gorgeous card. Love the foil accents.

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE ..Love.. love the touched of the GOLD!