Monday, May 1, 2023

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #17 - Flowers With Uniko


Brace yourself!  It's May!!!

It's time for a new challenge over at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge and this month our theme is Coffee, Christmas and Flowers and our awesome sponsor is Uniko!


I've also used some papers from the latest Your Paper Insider box I received... like that fantastic REAL Wood Paper I stenciled the beautiful design onto using the Christmas Folk Snowflake Stencil with Distress Oxide... then added Transfer Gel Duo over the top and when that was dry applied some Magical Shattered Glass foil with pressure and then added a tiny bit of gold over the top of that to any areas that weren't completely covered the first time since I used a leftover sheet.  I love that the beautiful woodgrain shows through all of it for a cool look.


I stamped those beautiful poinsettias and leaves and the flower on the cup with Distress Oxides for a more distressed look to go along with the wood and fussy cut them all out.  I stamped the sentiment "I Love Coffee" from the I Love Coffee set and the Christmas from the Season of Beauty set and cut them out.  I cut the ampersand using AJVD Mini Headline Type dies from gold glitter paper (also from the current Your Paper Insider Box) to complete it!


I love all of it but at the top of my favorites list is that cool snowflake die!!  I cut it also from that gold glitter paper and tucked it under all of the other elements for a fun detail.  Gonna be using that a lot this month I think!

That's me for today!  I hope you enjoyed it and be sure to hop on over to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge Blog for details, more inspiration and to link up!

Thanks for stopping!  Please come again soon!





 

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

This is absolutely wow!