Saturday, January 13, 2024

Sending Love Letters


So excited to be designing another year with Rubbernecker Stamps but things are changing a little and the company is being rebranded!  The new name is Brass & Bliss and right now if you want to shop you'll still head on over to Rubbernecker.com (or use the links below) but soon there will be a brand shiny new website!


And there is a new release coming in a few days too but for today I've used some of my favorites from the shop to create a card for sending to someone you love!

I started with the Letter Full of Flowers die.


I cut it from white cardstock, red and strategically cut parts from black, green and glitter paper and pieced them all together.  I turned the white die cut over onto my non stick mat and added each of the pieces and then held the together by adding foam tape over the top of them as I went until it was all filled in and ready to add to that bold background I created with my gel press and the Feather Plumes Stencil.


I added the Love w/Shadow and the sentiment from Hugs Your Way along with a few hearts (coming soon!) and some clear sequins.

That's me for today!  Be sure to come back soon for some new release inspiration!

Thanks for stopping!





 

No comments: