Saturday, January 27, 2024

You're Cute - Rubbernecker Stamps


Happy Saturday!  Although it doesn't mean the same this time of year since I have to work on Saturdays... but it's still WAY better than Monday.

I've got some more adorable Brass & Bliss I Love You Gnomes from the latest release!


I made a fun background using the Bokeh Hearts layering stencil... I blended ink over the Big Hearts and then added Transfer Gel Duo over the smaller ones.  I let it dry and then ran it through my Fuse with some Glass Slipper Deco Foil.


I stamped, cut and colored those super cute gnomes and balloons, popped the Polaroid Frame onto the background and added those cuties.  Finally a sentiment from the gnomes set and of course I saved all the XO's from the XO XO cover die and added them to the frame.

There is lots of Brass & Bliss release over on Instagram.  Thank you for stopping here!  Come again soon!
 

No comments: