Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Brass & Bliss Craft Co March 2024 Release


Today is the day!  You've probably been seeing sneaks over on Instagram for the last couple weeks and it's finally here!  SO many beautiful new products!  Here's what I have for you today:


The new Buzzy Bees stamp set is just the cutest!  I'm in love with these adorable bees!


And check out that stencil!  Fun new tags... wood strips... so much goodness!


And the sentiments on this set are so punny!




And where are my book lovers??  Of course I added coffee to this one.


I die cut my pieces from gel prints and kept the background white with all that texture the one color palette keeps it simple but interesting.


I love the little bookmark in the book die set... those little details are everything!


 




And finally a buzzy bee again and some pretty die cut flowers (I think these are my new favorite flowers).


I used a fun new paper pad and the You Are Inspiration stamp set for my sentiment.


Be sure to head over to Instagram for lots more New Release inspiration!

No comments: