Sunday, March 10, 2024

It's Your Lucky Day!


Hi!  Did you know Therm O Web has some really great new toner card fronts?!  I've used one of them for today's card, but I created a bunch of backgrounds with this one, so you may or may not see some more of these sometime soon.


I actually used two card fronts and created 5 backgrounds!  I deco foiled one card front and then used the negative from that one on toner paper, and then ran that one through again with gold... and then foiled another panel of toner paper with green.  And finally, I used some leftover strips of these colors to deco foil the second lucky clover card front in gold and green.
 


I added a Glitter Dust Frame, the Lucky and sentiment from Trinity Stamps and that adorable Lucky Duck from Miss Ink Stamps.

That's me for today!  Thanks for stopping... come again soon!



2 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wow, that shiny green and gold really grabs your attention, I love the duck too, it looks so happy! I bought a laminator, have a bunch of foil, and even quite a few toner sheet backgrounds, you've reminded me to do something with them. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Another great green and gold background. I can hear that duck cracking up... he's adorable. Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at Double Trouble.