Thursday, July 4, 2013

Exciting New Products are Coming!

Happy Birthday America!  Just got back along with my two great friends and fellow consultants, Donna Davis (http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/ and Susan Fogle (paper-menagerie.blogspot.com) from CTMH Convention in Disney Orlando!  So much fun and so many great new things are coming in the new 2013 Autumn/Winter Idea Book that goes live August 1st.  My favorite new product is without a doubt the new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge!  There are so many cool things on this cartridge including the ability to cut out a whole mini album with pages and embellishments with such ease.  All of the elements will be cut to the right size for the album you are making!  I'll be getting my copy soon and will be posting some of the artwork I create with it and new papers and embellishments.  In the meantime, I will post the artwork we created at Convention over the next few days.  Attending Convention has lit a firecracker under me (appropriate for today) and I'm eager to get back into my scraproom on a regular basis and get going with some workshops.  Contact me for your copy of the new Idea Book and if you'd be interested in hosting a gathering or workshop.  More great news to come!  Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments: