Sunday, July 28, 2013

H2H Water, Water Challenge

Last week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge was to create something inspired by water.  I have had this Under The Sea stamp set for a long time and have not been able to create anything I've been happy with until now.  I love this little sea creatures with cute sayings, but for some reason using them stumped me.  Right away I knew I wanted to use this Sarita paper because the pattern reminds me of the movement of water as well as the colors.  I colored the fish and waves with CTMH Watercolor Pencils and blended them with the Blending Pen.  The card design is from Make It From Your Heart Volume 2.  Just realized this is the last challenge of the month.  I guess I'm out of practice and I was one week behind... so I didn't quite make it to my goal but there's always August!...lol... and the good news is, it's gotten me in my scrap room.

4 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Sarita works well with the water theme, love the little fish. Thanks for joining us at H2H

comopark1886 said...

I would not have thought of using Sarita for water! You are so creative!

Katy said...

Never thought of using this paper packet with water but it TOTALLY WORKS!!! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Paige Dolecki said...

Now I'm going to see fish scales whenever I look at that Sarita paper! Very cute card!

Thanks for sharing your art with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

Paige - DT
www.Stampologist.com