Saturday, July 27, 2013

H2H Masking Challenge

Vowed to do all of the challenges for July that Heart 2 Heart has to offer.  Here is my answer to the masking challenge from earlier in the month.  My masking was simple... I used a cutout from the Artbooking cartridge to leave white space in the middle of one of the stamps from the Distressed Backgrounds set to highlight the word Happy that I both stamped and used a cutout from Artbooking.  The cutout Happy was stamped with Geometric Backgrounds after it was cut.  The flowers were cut from Art Philosophy.  There is some Washi tape at the top along with arrows from the One Way Borders set.  Paper is Sarita (my new favorite...).  I added a few aqua Dots as well.  It wasn't what I originally set out to do, but I'm happy with the outcome.  Tomorrow I'll be working on Challenge 3.

3 comments:

comopark1886 said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Love how you always use flowers on your cards. Such detail!

Casandra Bennett said...

Love how you stamped "happy". Very pretty.

Pam said...

Wow! So beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenge