Sunday, November 16, 2014

A Wonderful Day!

What a FANTASTIC day I had yesterday at Buckeye's Hometown Holiday Boutique.  The weather was perfect!  A beautiful, sunny, mid 70's day with an ever so slight breeze!  I enjoyed talking to many people-scrappers, cardmakers, and many who declared their lack of talent with pride...lol!  Although I don't believe it about anyone... I've seen many who tell me they are not crafty suddenly realize they love creating.  Anyway.. thank you to anyone who stopped by my booth to look, shop, chat and inquire.  Also, thanks to my Mom and my Husband for all of their support and help over the last couple weeks and yesterday (such as running over to the store at the last minute to purchase a tent because it looked like maybe I should have one and thank goodness he did because it was a beautiful, sunny day and the shade was much appreciated)!  I'm a very lucky woman to have such caring people in my life.

No comments: