Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Scrapping!

 
Decided it was time to finish off an layout we put together at Convention this summer.  I had a very difficult time finding pictures to fit this layout mostly because of the size of the mats-they were smaller than 4x6 and because for the last few years I've been cropping most of my pics as closely as possible I'm realizing that these great layouts that use small pics are difficult and because of print quality I don't like to print my own photos.
 
I had to go all the way back to 1999 to find pics that I was able to crop with my scissors to fit Perfectly on the layout.  Lesson learned!  Every photo does not have to be edited and cropped as a 4x6 because sometimes you want something smaller.


The papers used on this layout are from Seaside and Wanderful (the blues) and the Flaxen pieces were stamped.  The clusters and background stamping were done using Glitter Glam stamp set and the alpha set used for the title is Handwritten Print.  The feathers are from Happy Birds.  Hope you are carving out some creative time for yourself on his holiday weekend as well!

No comments: