Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cyber Monday with Close to My Heart!!



Cyber Monday Only: 20% Off All Cricut® Collections!

For the first time ever, Close To My Heart is offering a Cyber Monday Sale on Monday, December 1, 2014. There has never been a better time to buy Close To My Heart’s exclusive Cricut® Collections for 20% off the retail price. Whether you love scrapbooking, cardmaking, or creating 3-D projects, our four exclusive Cricut® collections make the perfect addition to any craft room! Sale starts at midnight (MST) on December 1 and ends at 11:59 pm Monday night.

Orders placed on my website and must be submitted between 12:00 am and 11:59 pm (MST) on Monday, December 1 in order to get the discount on your selected Cricut® collections. Enjoy extra savings on Close To My Heart's exclusive Cricut® collections this Cyber Monday!
 
As an added bonus-buy any CTMH Cricut Collection from me and receive December's Stamp of the Month, Cutie Pie, for free!  Place your order on my website during this sale and I will refund $6 for your Stamp of the Month!

Email me with any questions, and if you are attending one of my Christmas card workshops this weekend and want to order early, just choose to join the workshop you are attending before you place your order and your purchases will count towards a special promotion offered on that day.
 
Don't forget!  The new Seasonal Expressions Idea Book goes live on December 1st as well as our Deal of a Decade campaign these promotions start at 9:00am MST so they will likely not be available at the start of the Cyber Monday special.

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding how any of these promotions work.

No comments: