Friday, March 17, 2017

CDD Release Week-Building Dies


Quick post this morning!  I just love these Building Dies from Craftin Desert Divas... there are so many options with all of the little parts and pieces!  It takes a little bit of patience, but I made this card one morning before work!  I like to emboss my buildings with the Tim Holtz Brick embossing folder... love the look of it...


You can get these dies along with the rest of the release here if you want!  I knew I wanted a row of plain old drab buildings and then this!  I like to call this one... "If I Lived In The City"....


And I used some of the paper from one of my Doodlebug paper pads for my sentiment and suns... 

So glad you could stop by!  Sorry it's so short this time, but I've been working my butt of at work and don't have too many words left when I get home :)!  I do love to have visits though so thanks!  And if I normally visit you pretty regularly I should be back around this weekend... it's been a rough couple weeks and late nights at work so yeah... weekend...

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Melanie R said...

Reminds me of a quaint village in Europe. Great texture and layering.