Friday, March 31, 2017

Day 8 1/2 of Coffee... Wait... What??


Welcome to Day 8 1/2 of the Spring 2017 Coffee Lovers' Blog Hop!  And today I have another project using the new release from JessicaLynnOriginal!  The adorable AKC Dogs Yorkie Yorkshire Terrier stamp set ships on Saturday and you can order it now and get $2.65 off!  Jessica is offering this instead of free shipping so everyone can take advantage of a discount regardless of where you are from!

I used Jessica's freebie limited edition coffee cup digi and I also used the  limited edition sentiment digi again 'cause I love it and it's true!  Jessica made these for the Coffee Hop and they will not be around forever so be sure and get yours while you can!  This adorable sentiment is only 75 cents!  The best part about a digi is you can print it in different sizes depending on what you want to do with it!


I just love the sweet Yorkie images on this set!   Don't you love the sweater??  And the bow?  And of course they are pink!


And this sentiment??  Love it 'cause you can use it with any dog stamp you have!  And it's only 75 cents!  And have you seen all of the dog breed stamps that Jessica offers in her shop??  You can check them out here!


And this cup.... sooo pretty!  I'm gonna use this one over and over!  Thanks so much for the freebie Jessica!


I also made a less feminine tag with the set and that adorable little pup peeking over... I'm thinking he's smooshing his face on the edge of the bed saying... are you EVER gonna get up?


Everrrrrr????  I might be starving... 


And this is one of the cute sentiments that come in the set and that cute little paw stamp is a great accent or background stamp!


Yup... I know that look.  In fact chances are as you are reading this I'm having one of these looks directed right at me!

Thanks for stopping again today!  Hope to see you again soon!  But in the meantime, we're sharing projects made with this new set between now and Saturday so be sure to hop around and check out what everyone has made so far!  I think you're gonna like 'em!

Lisa Bzibziak (You Are Here!)




16 comments:

Migdalia said...

Adorable card! I love the cute printed paws! The tag is just darling!!

Hetty said...

What fun card and tag. I totally love that sentiment on your card.

Tink said...

Beautiful Cards I love the tag!

~amy~ said...

Such DARLING projects! Your card is awesome...all those fab blooms. Your tag is so sweet, love the added plaid.

Shelly said...

Aww...sweet projects!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What cute projects. Your work is wonderful.

Sue D said...

So cute. Love the sentiments on both.

New Creations said...

Love the sentiment, all of your cards are soooo adorable!

Karen Letchworth said...

SO cute, Lisa!

Becca Yahrling said...

OMG, love, love, love! Adore that plaid bow; love that you sized Jessica Lynn's digi image so small! Cuteness overload with that darling pup!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, this is a beautiful card. Love all the details that you include and next time I come see your mom I want COPIC lessons :)

Fikreta said...

those are super adorable!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! Such sweet and cute tag and card!!! Love them!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Sentiment and adorable image of the doggies!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tracey said...

Oh wow....so super sweet, love the fun sentiment! Love the paw prints!

Elizabeth said...

Cute, I love the sentiment!