Saturday, August 5, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #223


Welcome to this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  Today I used the sketch for another page in my mini album gift for my SIL.  Quite a while ago I had her bring me some of her favorite photos... I didn't tell her why... just told her... Do it!  And she obliged.. and was also very nice over the next couple years to not ask what the heck happened to her photos!...lol... I'm using all of the upcoming ASCH layouts to finish this album so that I can give it to her for her birthday.  I used some old retired CTMH papers and lots of dies...


I cut the heart using some CTMH dies and those flowers that you'll find scattered around on many layouts were a purchase of various flower dies from Peachy Cheap... I was very happy with that bunch that came in... the love die I borrowed from my mom.


I'm loving the Nuvo drops to add splatters here and there especially when I have a project I have to keep somewhat flat... and I got double duty from that doily diecut... 

Oh!  And I haven't forgotten about my 100 follower drawing!  Well, I did forget... and then I remembered... and then I forgot... and then I remembered again.. and so on... getting things in order after a long vacation so I'll be announcing the winner(s) soon!  Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for stopping by and I sure hope you'll play along with us this week!


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

She's going to love her gift! Great layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!

Scrapper69 said...

They layout looks awesome! I think she's gonna just love it when you finish it.... AND she'll have her pictures back! hahaha

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations