Tuesday, August 22, 2017

MFT Camp Create Day 3: Background Bonanza!

Still finishing up Camp Create and I'm circling around back to Day 3: Background Bonanza...


I created the blended background using some Tim Holtz Distress Inks... Oxides if I had them and original if I didn't have the new color in Oxide... then I used an MFT stamp to create the white embossed flowers and sprayed a little bit of water on it then patted dry to create the splatters...


The mission was to create a background that made a statement... I used this Amazing word die from Stamplorations along with an old CTMH stamp for my sentiment... boom!

Thanks for stopping today!  I have a couple more projects to go and if you'd like to play along, just link up by the 24th!  Lots of prizes to be had!


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that colorful background!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam AKA: picnic said...

Great card, love you background!

Scrapper69 said...

Ohhh..... How COOL is that background!! LOVE IT Lisa!! You did a fabulous job and it stands out perfectly!! Beautiful array of colors and I LOVE the Amazing die you used! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Melanie R said...

Your rainbow background is outstanding and the die cut sentiment is just perfect. Great card!