Sunday, August 27, 2017

Paper Sweeties-Just for Fun


So I was spending some time with crafty friends yesterday and came across that yummy yellow and purple scalloped oval layer.  And I decided I needed to use it.  So luckily I had some pretty yellow design paper and this wonderful purple cardstock.


I decided this beautiful basket of flowers (that you can get for free this month over at Paper Sweeties) would be perfect.  When I travel to a crop, I like to take my watercolor pencils and a waterbrush with me instead of my copics... they fit in a small organizer and are so easy to transport.  And it was the perfect look for this watercolored oval layer I started with.

Love these balloons from the Party Time Stamp Set and Dies... they were the perfect amount of fun for this celebration card and the sentiments from the Love You To Pieces set are perfect.


I love to leave my sentiments open when I can so the card can be used for multiple occasions.  

Thanks for stopping today!  You still have a few days left to get your free stamp set!  Just spend $25 and get the free stamps and $50 total to get the stamp set and die!



2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful colors!!! The background looks pretty neat!!! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations