Monday, September 9, 2019

Paper Smooches Wavy Pattern - Take 3


If you've been hanging out with me you know at the beginning of the month I created a card using the Wavy Pattern Die and Wavy Wishes Stamp Set for the Paper Smooches monthly challenge.  It was a bit of a rainbow and I had cut the Wavy Pattern die a few times out of a bunch of colors and was left with quite a few leftover pieces.  So I put together a bunch of backgrounds and I'll be sharing them all month!


I've also been having fun with the Posh Planters stamps and dies not to mention Sunnyville and I chose these images for my yellow card... and of course I added some plaid!


I love how easy it is to accurately stamp these Wavy Wishes sentiments onto the Wavy Pattern die cuts!


And that's my quick card for this morning!  I'm playing along over at Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge which is Stamp It AND Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge which is also Stamp It!  You should check them out!

Thanks for stopping and be sure to come back soon!

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE! I love the ways you're using that cool wavy die!

Theresa

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, I think I need to get the background die.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooo FUN! I love it!!!!!!

Lagene said...

This REALLY IS CUTE!!!!

María said...

This card is fantastic, very fun and full of colour, I love it. Hugs, María