Tuesday, December 31, 2019

From Our Gnome To Yours - Tag It Tuesday With Polka Dot Orchard


Have you seen the adorable gnomes from Polka Dot Orchard?  There are two new sets and I've used one of them, Gnome for the Holidays, today for a tag for an after the holidays giftie for a friend!  Holiday sets are still on sale for today including this one!  Don't miss out if you wanted to pick it up!


I arranged the trees from the set in a row and the gnome holding this sign (leaving space to die cut the tag) using Word and printed them on Copic friendly paper.   I wanted the gnome separate from the trees because I knew I'd want to cut it out and pop him up... 'cause that's how I roll!...lol!  But if you prefer not to you could easily position him right over the trees for a flatter tag.  Once printed, I die cut the Paper Smooches tag taping it in place where I wanted it over the trees and then colored them in and created a background around them with my Copics.  I fussy cut and colored my gnome and added him to the front.


All that was left to do was add some ribbon and fill up my burlap bag with some cocoa and candies!  I loved being able to use these images for a non-Christmas card... I love my gnomies!

I'm playing along over at Double Trouble Challenges Anything Goes!

Thanks so much for stopping today!  Come back tomorrow for some Caffeine Fueled Paper Play!



4 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the scenery you created for your cute Gnome and all on a tag...love all the layering. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING that gnome!!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year!

Lori said...

This is so stinking cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your tag is so cute with the gnome and pretty scene you created.