Sunday, December 29, 2019

Happig New Year! - Miss Ink Stamps


I had a lot of fun with this one!  I started with the background, using the Circular Harlequin Stencil... quite possibly my very favorite stencil of all time!  I will be sharing how I created this background over on the Miss Ink blog in January so stay tuned for that!



I stamped a bunch of images from the Punny Farm Pigs stamp set, including a lot of the cute little streamers onto some Copic friendly paper and then used my Scan N Cut to cut them all out.  I normally prefer the dies, but knew I wanted a lot of the little streamers so I decided the Scan N Cut was the way to go for this one.


I colored them all with my Copics and laid them out on the card before attaching them using various thicknesses of foam tape.  I added some shimmer to the balloons using two different brands of shimmer pens.. I love how the camera caught the shimmer in this pic!  It's almost magical looking!  And finally I added the sentiment built using the Season's Greetings set along with part of a sentiment from the Punny Farm Pigs set... I love mixing and matching to create just the right sentiment!


So fun!!!  I love those cute little piglets!  And they look like they really know how to party!

Hope you enjoyed your visit!  Come back tomorrow for more fun and inspiration!


2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute New Year card. I wish you a great one too.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo cute! LOVING the pigs!!!!