Friday, January 17, 2020

I'm Here For You - Miss Ink Stamps


Hello!  I'm back with some more new Dazzle Dust from Miss Ink Stamps!  This time I'm playing with the Lucky Dazzle Dust and added it to some Glossy Accents to create a paste!


So pretty, right??


I added some of the Lucky Leprechaun Dazzle Dust to a jar and then squirted some glossy accents in, stirred with a spatula and tweaked it by adding a little of each until I had a consistency a little like embossing paste.  Then I placed the Leafy Green Stencil over the top of my tag and masked off the area I wanted to apply the paste to.  Using a spatula I applied the paste through the stencil and then removed the stencil.

While the paste was drying I colored my images from the Gardenia stamp set and dipped a wooden heart covered in Glossy Accents into the same glitter.


Finally the sentiment from Everyday Sentiments set and a few sequins and put it all together.

I'm playing along over at Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge which is Use A Stencil this week!  I'm also playing along over at Simon Says Challenge on Instagram "Something New"... creating glitter paste is a new technique for me!  I've never done it before, but I can tell you I am definitely going to do it again! #SSSIGCHALLENGE

I'm loving this Dazzle dust... this one goes from a beautiful gold to a deep green.  Which color will you try first??

Thanks for stopping!  Hope you'll come again soon!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how pretty! What a sparkly tag!!! Love it!

Theresa

María said...

Beautiful tag, that background is awesome. María, Hugs.