Friday, January 3, 2020

Happig Birthday - Miss Ink Stamps!


Hello!  Excited to be back today with this oh so cute piglet from the Punny Farm Pigs stamp set!  Today we're wishing someone a Happig Birthday!

I started by stamping the Rise and Shine Scenery stamp along the bottom of the panel and colored it in with Copics.  Then I used the Build A Scene stencil to add some clouds to the sky.


I stamped a bunch of balloons and streamers from the Punny Farm Pigs set and cut them out on my Scan N Cut.  I love to use coordinating dies for stamp sets, but when I want to cut a bunch of one image, I turn to my Brother... Scan N Cut that is...lol!  My actual brother would be no help at all!

I colored my images and I'll share my combos for some of my images here because they are some of my faves.  For the Pigs I like to use R000, R00, R01, and R02.  My favorite green combo is YG01, YG03, and YG17.  For blue blue my go to is B21, B24, and B26.  And for the yellow I used Y11 and Y15.


I just love the adorable punny sentiments from this set!  I used the Happig from this one for my New Years sentiment from last week's card (you can see that one here if you'd like).


So there you are!  Looks like fun floating around with those balloons, doesn't it??  It was a lot of fun to create it for sure.

I'm playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge which is Party this week!

Thanks for stopping!  Come again soon!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo cute! Loving that pig!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is the cutest pig image and I love the farm scene too. What a fun card.