Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play The Challenge-Lil' Inker Designs!


Welcome to a new Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Challenge!  I'm up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog today along with a few of my teamies and we're featuring some projects using products from long time hop Super Sponsor, Lil' Inker Designs!  I've used an adorable stamp set called Good Cheer!


Laura from Lil' Inker has decided to close up shop and we thought the best way to say thank you and best wishes would be to celebrate some of the caffeinated offerings from her shop!


I never visited the LID shop without seeing bunches of stuff I needed!  Adorable and beautiful stamp sets and fun dies... those scallop clouds are from Lil' Inker also!  They were good here for clouds and for snow mounds on the bottom!


I made all of the colors coordinate with that beautiful plaid... it makes me think of when I'd dress my kids in similar colors for the best looking scrapbook pages that I knew would eventually be made from the pictures...lol!


Hope you'll head on over to the CLC blog here and check out what everyone has created!  There is a link there to Laura's farewell post and it would be awesome if you haven't already if you would leave her some love to let her know she will be missed!  There is also a link to the shop where you can still find some great deals on some LID products (all that's left is 70% off!) and help clear out the shop... you know... if there's anything you need... (there is).

Here are a couple other LID projects I've made over the years:


This Super Coffee set is one of the prizes over at the CLC this month!



Plaid... cacti... coffee... 


I think this beautiful bird is still available in the shop!

Thanks for stopping and come again soon!

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Lisa! This is one adorable, ultra cute creation! I love the pretty background colors which coordinate so beautifully with your characters. It's a wonderful card. I am your newest google follower and would love to invite you to follow me, as well, if you have time! hugs, de
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

~amy~ said...

um WOW! Check out all of your awesome cards!

Scrapper69 said...

Awe, what a CA-UTE Card! I love snowmen and penguins! Did you make this for me? LOL I also enjoyed seeing some of your other amazing creations from the past! I especially like that superhero cup image... I think I have it too and haven't used it yet? WHAT?

Theresa