Saturday, February 15, 2020

You Are So Hot - Paper Smooches


Happy Day After Valentines Day!  I meant to have this one for you earlier, but it's never too late for a card like this.. in fact... I'm pretty sure it's my Anniversary Card for my husband.  He does look a bit like this guy... his hat is a little different...lol... and right now is beard maybe not so long... but yeah... I can see it...


I wanted to let you know that this adorable gnome from Paper Smooches is back in stock!  I used him for one of my Caffeine Fueled Paper Play posts and a few people wanted it, but it was sold out!  So they are in the shop now should you decide you still need to have him... (You Do!).  He's in the Forest Whimsy set and you can find that here!

There is lots of Paper Smooches on this one...the images from Forest Whimsy, the beautiful Linked Hearts Die, those little cups from the Coffee and Tea Dies and that background I made while "helping" Kim in the Photocentric Booth at Creativation using the Flourishes Stencil and the Hot Dot Stencil.  She demo'd the Minc while I played with Distress Inks, Stencils and Nuvo Glitter Paste.


I have the most fun when I mix and match stamps and dies from bunches of my favorite stamp companies!  I built my sentiment using some Honey Bee sentiment stamps (You Are So uses the Perfect Blend and Blah Blah Blah set ... I used the So in Sorry for my sentiment).  The HOT was cut using the A Jillian Vance Design Headline Apha (Perfect size and font) and typed up the rest in Word and printed it!  Another one of those cute cups from Paper Smooches and that lovely little steam from Stamp Simply's Coffee or Tea Die Set.


I love how this one came out!!  Can't wait to give it to him.  I think he'll enjoy it... he makes the coffee every weekday evening and sets it to be ready when he gets done feeding the dogs and I climb out of bed.  (Honestly I lay up there and wait until I know it's ready.  My best boy, Slim comes up and lets me know...)

I'm playing along over at Double Trouble's Again and Again Challenge!  Just repeat one element on your project!  They don't have to be identical! I have two yellow coffee cups on this one.  You should check it out here!  I also have a Critter (cute little snail) and I've used a few things that have been sitting around for a while... that Honey Bee sentiment set has been crying out to me and the beautiful hearts die from PS... so I've met the Twist and I can link up over at Use Your Stuff... you can link up with them here!

I hope you enjoyed your visit as much as I enjoyed making this one up... nothing better than giggling while I work.

Come back soon!

9 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Oh my, another great gnome card, I'm in love. As much as I say I don't need anything more, I think it's necessary and a priority to get a gnome stamp set. Thanks again for sharing your beautiful cards at Double Trouble and glad you got your little critter in there and made it on time to Use Your Stuff.

María said...

This card is awesome and that gnome is fantastic I love the colours you've used. I'm sure your husband will love it. Hugs, María.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!!! I love that you compare the gnome to hubby!! That is AWESOME!! I love love love love love this!!!!! SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Lagene said...

Super CUTE, I love all the different stamps and dies used!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute card with that gnome and his steaming cup of coffee. And, those colors look so hot and fun with this design too. Awesome work my friend and I am sure it will be well received.

LindaStampAndInk said...

Boy I haven't heard those words in a long time. Glad you clarified it was for the coffee (He,he,he). I love your background and of course the handsome gnome sipping his "hot" coffee. Thank you for sharing with Double Trouble challenge #49.

Lori said...

This is so stinking cute Lisa!

Scrapper69 said...

OMG! I totally LOVE this adorable card!

papercraftingprincess said...

Love this...your combination of items on your cards always impresses me. Thanks for playing along with Double Trouble.