Thursday, February 6, 2020

Never Regret - Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop Reminder!

I'm back with a quick reminder that you have until tomorrow, February 7th to hop and comment for your chances to win one of many awesome prizes!  We're hopping to raise awareness of Turner Syndrome, a genetic disorder that affects females.  Get some beautiful inspiration and learn about Turner Syndrome and maybe win some stuff!  You can find the main hop post here if you'd like to check it out!

I'm sharing with you some Rubbernecker inspiration today:


I had started this card with a different plan, and when that went in a new direction, I needed to use this framed background with that beautiful design paper!  I pulled out one of the many inspirational sentiment stamps from Rubbernecker and a few dies and it was done!


There is so much awesome over in the Rubbernecker shop and the sentiments are no exception!  Just a quick and encouraging reminder for a friend... 


And the flower die and butterfly are two of my favorite from the shop... not to mention the scalloped frame!!  I love that the die cuts so many frames that you can use together or apart.  I save my extras for mixing and matching on future projects.


And that's me for today!  Now get out there and Break Some Rules!

Come back tomorrow for some glitter fun!



8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So GORGEOUS!! LOVING that butterfly and the sentiment!

Jean said...

What a gorgeous card. Thank you for being a part of this informative hop!

Lagene said...

Gorgeous creation, I love the layers and sweet butterfly! Thanks for the Turner's Syndrome reminder.

christie anderson said...

This is truly amazing. Could you tell me what OPC is. Thanks

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so gorgeous with that wonderful background paper and I love the dies you used with it. The colors are fabulous!

Lori said...

Such a pretty card!

Scrapper69 said...

Gorgeous Card! The sentiment is beautiful and I love that delicate butterfly!

Theresa

She’ll B said...

Another Beautiful card Lisa! Sure hope Doctors find a cure for Turner Syndrome!