Friday, July 24, 2020

How Do You Make A Mouse Smile? - Miss Ink Stamps


Hello!  Welcome back!  I have been having so much fun this month playing with the Say Cheese stamp set and painting with glitter!  I think I saved the best for last.. well, at least my favorite!


With a sentiment like this, you just NEED to have a photo with friends!  I used all of the critters from Say Cheese along with the present, balloons and birthday hats from Punny Farm Pigs!


I painted the balloons with chunky glitter mixed in Glossy Accents in each color of the balloons!


And you may be able to tell that right now I'm quite partial to the Halftone Diamond stencil!  It is SO much fun and I love the white space it leaves along with all of that color!

We've got some cool stuff coming up from Miss Ink starting next week so be sure to check back!  SO excited!

Thanks for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!



2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute! LOVING the critters and the balloons!!!!

María said...

This card is wonderful, those stamps are adorable and I love that background you've made with the stencil, it's perfect. Hugs, María.