Saturday, July 11, 2020

Thinking of You - CASual Fridays Crafting of Hue Sponsorship!


Welcome back!  Today is a fun day because CAS-ual Fridays is sponsoring over at the Crafting of Hue Facebook Group (Be sure to check that out) again and this time around we're featuring Stencils!  AND all stencils are $5 through Sunday, July 12th!  (AND... shhhhh... you may or may not find some items in the shop marked down to a low... loooowwww price of $.99!!  YES.  Ninety-nine cents.  And don't forget my discount code at the end of this post!)  AND one lucky commentor from all of the hop stops will win a $50 gift code to the shop!  So be sure to visit and leave some love at all of your stops!

Now!  On with our stencil inspiration:


Oh... I'm sorry... forgot to tell you to put on your shades!  I've made a bright and cheery card today using some Neon Pop Flock, Transfer Gel and the fun and pretty Bold Flower Stencil from the CAS-ual Fridays shop!  (Along with a couple other items!)


I started with that bright yellow cardstock and applied some Deco Foil Transfer Gel through the Bold Flower Stencil and set it aside to dry.   While it was drying I cut the Hello from glitter paper with a die from the Sweet Friend Die set and then again from white cardstock and a third time from orange.  Then I stacked them together with the orange at the bottom and offset it just a bit to give the Hello a bit of an orange "shadow".


I stamped the sentiment from Pretty Posies in orange.  At this point, I still had some drying time to go so I started on another card for tomorrow!  Once the gel was completely dry, I laid the Neon Pop Flock sheet over the stenciled cardstock (flock side touching the dried gel) and ran it through my Minc after heating it up on the 4 setting.  It came out perfectly and I assembled all of the pieces of my card along with some clear sequins.


And that's me for today!  IDK why but I've been all about the yellow lately.. feeling kind of sunshiny I guess!  And it's so fun to feel the texture on these flocked flowers.. just love it!!

That's me for today!  Check out the hop list below for your next stop!  Get ready to be inspired by all of the stencil techniques!  And be sure to come back here Monday because I'll have some more CAS-ual Fridays stencil inspiration for you!  But if there are some stencils you want, grab them at $5 by tomorrow, Sunday, July 12th!  And don't forget, I've got this for you:


And don't forget to see what you can get at $.99!!!

And here are links to all of the goodness from my teamies:



Lisa Bzibziak (That's me!)

Thank you for stopping and come again soon!


25 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the warm sunshine colors of this hello flower card! Beautiful stenciling!

Michele Gross said...

Love this!

Eve N said...

I've been waffling on getting some Pop Flock, but your gorgeous card had convinced me it's going to make such fun designs. Love your bright color combination!

Podpopper’s Place said...

Can you use the transfer gel with a laminator? I have not tried this technique but the card is beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING those flowers and the colors!

Chandhini said...

That's a gorgeous card and lovely color combo.

Laurie2cats said...

Beautiful card, so cheerful!

Julie Gearinger said...

What a beautiful sunny card! Love your stenciling and bright colors- thanks for sharing!

Arlene said...

What a great card to send someone to cheer them up.

sharon g said...

Oh, the yellow background is perfect!! I like your color combo...

Cindy Holmes said...

I want this stencil big time! Your card is so beautiful! It's such a happy and cheerful card!

Super Stick Chick said...

Fabulous card! Love the neon pop flock with this stencil!

Kelly Kennedy said...

Love these bright pops of colour! This card makes me smile!

Dee Earnshaw said...

stunning color combo - the white sentiment really POPS!!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

So bright and cheerful. This is beautiful, Lisa! Love it! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Sue D said...

Wow... awesome, bright, exceedingly happy card!! Love it!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun look for your card with these cute Bold Flower designs and the bright colors! Love it!

Karthikha said...

Wonderful card! Great color combination :)

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: what a beautiful card! Awesome colors! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Helen said...

Your colour combination makes such a bright, happy card! The double die cut sentiment works so well with that pretty stencilled background! Thanks for sharing! :)

Lagene said...

AWESOME creation, it's so bright & cheery! Is the flocking sheet a foiling type sheet?

ionabunny said...

Oooh, bold bright and beautiful. Love the hot summer colours. Hugz

Kaylene Matyas said...

Such a bright cheery card. Love the idea of using flocking.

Melanie said...

What a bright and cheerful card! Love the hello die cut too!

Julia Sandvoss said...

Such a fun card! Thanks so much for using our Deco Foil products!