Friday, February 26, 2021

Miss Ink Stamps - Heavenly Day!


Welcome!!  Hope you put on your sunglasses before you popped over here!  I've got some color for you today!


I had some fun with Evo Paper, Alcohol Inks and Texture paste again and with that gorgeous Stained Glass Floral stencil...sure does make me happy!


I added a little bit of holographic glitter before the alcohol ink was dry again...and some of the inks are Pearls so I'm loving the shine on that background.  And it was fun to color that banner in a rainbow pattern to match the background... as well as the flowers!


And along with these beautiful images from Little Angel and Springtime Banners... This would be heaven to me.

Thanks so much for stopping!  I hope you enjoyed your visit and that  you'll come back again soon!

 

1 comment:

María said...

That background is stunning with the texture and all those colours, perfect for those beautiful stamps. Hugs, María.