Friday, February 19, 2021

We're All Mad Here!


I mean... we are right???  At this point I'd say it's a pretty safe statement...lol!


Had some fun with this one!  I started with a panel of EVO Synthetic paper and applied clear texture paste through the Rabbit Hole Stencil.  While that dried, I stamped, cut and colored my image from Tea Party and heat embossed the sentiment from Madness in purple and cut it out.


Once the texture paste was dry, I dropped some alcohol inks in green (including a beautiful Pearl variety) over the stenciled paste and used Blending Solution and a hand blower to move it around.  I LOVE how this turned out and will be playing with this some more for sure!


While the background dried I finished up with the rest of the elements and then popped them up over the swirly background.  I added another sentiment from the Madness stamp set and a few sequins and done!

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!



 

1 comment:

María said...

Wow that background is gorgeous, I love it the effect and those stamps are perfect for it. María, xx