Sunday, February 21, 2021

Rubbernecker Stamps New Release IG Hop - Day 3!


So excited!  Today we're sharing some great and fun new sets from Rubbernecker Stamps AND there's a fun IG Hop to go along with it!  Today I'm sharing some Easter fun using a couple of the new sets!

Here's how I was inspired:


I LOVE LOVE the adorable new sets over at Rubbernecker.  I stamped, cut and colored bunces of them and filled up this cool slimline with as many as I could...lol!


I love how these sets all work so wonderfully together!


Have you hopped over on Instagram yet??  You could win one of five $20 gift codes for hopping, following, and commenting!  Start hopping right here!

Thanks for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!

 

3 comments:

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

brenda trimmer said...

Oh how cute! Love the slimline die and of course the bunnies!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous and I love the slimline die you used.