Tuesday, March 9, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release Day 1 - Raindrops Duo and Scattered Showers Stencil


Excited because today we are sharing projects made using some of the fun and fabulous new CAS-ual Fridays products!  We've got a new stencil and a great new stamp and die set.  I've used both on this one!


I just love the new Raindrops duo!  The cute clouds, lightning and raindrop stamps and dies are perfect and the sentiments are the icing!

I started by blending some Distress Oxides onto a panel and then laid the stencil over the panel and added more of the same blue through it.  Next I added some clear texture paste through it and while it was wet, sprinkled a little glitter over it and set it aside to dry.


The clouds, lightning and raindrops were cut from white glitter paper and I stamped the sentiment and then cut it into strips.  When the paste was dry, I layered it onto two cardstock layers and then popped the sentiment and diecuts onto the front.  Finally just a few sequins and done!

Thanks so much for stopping!  Be sure to head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog to see what everyone has created for you for today and you can find all the new products here!

And should you decide you need anything, I have this for you:


Be sure to check back tomorrow for more New Release Inspiration!



 

2 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Ooooo I LOVE!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully made and a wonderful sentiment.