Friday, March 5, 2021

Miss Ink Stamps Stencil Release - Latte Love!


Welcome back!  Excited because today we've got some awesome new stencils in the Miss Ink shop!  I'm sharing Latte Love with you today!


Sometimes all you need is a fabulous stencil and a great sentiment!  I blended some Distress Oxide Inks in a circle pattern through the stencil I offset on the side of this one.  I was planning on a full rainbow, but decided to go with these colors instead.  When I was done blending the inks, I wiped off the top of the stencil and then applied some clear texture paste through it.   While it was wet I sprinkled on just a tiny bit of white glitter for a little bit of sparkle.


While it was driving I stamped one of the sentiments from Unbirthday using a few different purples and fussy cut it out.  I added foam tape and then popped it up over the stenciled area.  We all know some one who doesn't like to celebrate their birthday and this sentiment is perfect for the other 364 days of the year!

Thanks for stopping and hope you enjoyed it!  You can find all of the fantastic stencils over at Miss Ink at this link here!  We'll be sharing makes with all of the new stencils over the next week or so and there's a giveway over at the Miss Ink account on IG!  Head on over there for the details!


 

2 comments:

María said...

This card is stunning, awesome colours. I love it. Hugs, María

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful colors and design. And, how in the world did you stamp a sentiment while driving is beyond me. LOL I think however it was a typo and you meant drying. I had to laugh though when I read it.