Saturday, March 13, 2021

Rubbernecker Stamps - Be Silly!


Hello!  Today I'm sharing a silly card using the awesome Be Brave stamp set from Rubbernecker Stamps!


I had a ton of fun putting this one together and used every fox in the set.  You can find details on how I put it together up on the Rubbernecker Stamps Blog here!


I just love this scene of these cuties being silly so I thought the sentiment was perfect!

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!

 I've provided links below for all of the Rubbernecker products I used today!  Should you decide to purchase using these links I will receive a small compensation at no additional cost to you.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

The fox are so cute in your scene. Fantastic card design.

Zane D said...

Loved reading this thhanks