Saturday, April 17, 2021

Greetings From Arizona!


Hello!  Today I'm sharing a project that I started a long time ago and yesterday I was looking at that watercolored panel and knew I needed to get it on a card.  I actually watercolored that awesome image pre-COVID... lol... probably one of our last in person crops we had.  Today I decided it was about time I got it onto a card... so I did!


All of the images on this one except for the postmark are from a couple sets from Scraps Of Love by Artist Ann Corbiere -Scott... I used Advice From a Cactus and the sentiment is from one that I don't see on the website any more, but there is a similar one called Greetings From Arizona.  I added the postmark/date using an old CTMH set that I've also had for a long time.

That's it!  I only used 3 Copics on the Love stamp and the rest was watercolored so I didn't take a pic, but they were YG61 YG63 and YG67.  I can't even remember for sure but I believe I watercolored these with a waterbrush and some watercolor pencils.

Thanks for stopping!  Come again tomorrow for more fun!



 

No comments: