Friday, April 30, 2021

Miss Ink Stamps - Wishing You A Magical Birthday!


Happy Friday!  I'm back with some more Lovely Unicorns goodness and this time I've paired it with the new Rainbow Builder stencil... which I am in love with!


I started by adding the rainbow to the background.  This is a 3 layer stamp set and it's awesome!  You can pick any one you want or do all four!  


I love how the second rainbow stencil also masks the lines from the first AND has some cool embossed lines on it that help you line up with the previous layer!


I started with the first layer and applied yellow, pink and blue (every other) Distress Oxides and then the second layer filled in the orange and purple.  The third adds the lines and stars and I used some gold glitter texture paste for that!  I use a paint brush to add some of the gold glitter paste to the orange strip.  I had gotten a little messy and accidently got some onto it so I decided to go full on and paint it on and I LOVE it!

I also used the cloud from the Rainbow Sky layered stencil and blended some ink through the full cloud and then added the pretty curly outline with some glitter paste.  After it was dry, I cut it out.

Finally I added my colored images, sentiment and some sequins!


And here are the colors I used!

That's me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!

 

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

What a beautiful card! Jo x