Thursday, April 29, 2021

Joy Clair Ray of Sunshine Instagram Hop - Guest Designer


I am so excited to be hopping along with the Joy Clair team for the new release Instagram Hop!  It's a Ray of Sunshine!  And here's how I was inspired:


Eeep!  Sweet right?  I've used a couple of the new sets on this one.  One of my favorite things about digital stamps is that you can foil them!  When I saw this floral from the Forever Moments stamp set I knew right away I'd need to foil it, and when I was trying to decide what color, I decided ... all of them!  So I used some rainbow foil.


I knew some black and white stripes would be perfect and also knew that I wanted to add this pretty kitty from the Fun Times stamp set because I think the recipient will love it!


The sentiment is from the Forever Moments set and well, I guess it's not hard for you to figure out who this might be for...lol!  She probably won't see this because she only comes here when I play along with her challenge...lol!


And here are the colors I used!

Thanks so much for stopping!  Now be sure to hop on over to the Joy Clair Stamps Instagram Account!  Find out there how you can win one of two $20 gift codes for digital stamps!  That's a lot of images!  See you over there and good luck!

 

2 comments:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Yay and a fabulous card to add to the hop

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and adorable little kitty design. I love your whole card layout too.