Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2021 - Sweet N Sassy


Welcome back!  It's Day 5 of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  I've got some of Super Sponsor Sweet N Sassy Stamps for today along with a few other things!  I used the So Sweet Cocoa Clear Stamp Set (the mice with the sweets) and the Cocoa's Cups Clear Stamp Set (the little mouse peeking out from behind the coffee cup).


I picked one of my favorite Gel Press backgrounds that I made a while ago for the backdrop and added one of my favorite coffee cups from CAS-ual Fridays (it's on sale) and steam from A Jillian Vance Design!


I used a sentiment from the So Sweet Cocoa set and a few sequins and I was done! 


I'm linking this one up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and the Double Trouble Challenges Deja Brew Challenge!  You should check them both out and play along too! Just create a new coffee, tea or cocoa themed project and link it up to both for lots of chances to win!


Thanks for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!

 

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful card design and great job of combining different company designs!

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card! Love the mice!

Suzanne H said...

Terrific background you've created! And such a super sweet scene combining the images. Great card!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love those adorable mice!! This is so sweet.