Thursday, November 25, 2021

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - November 2021 Edition


Welcome to the November 2021 Crafty Elves Post!  Every 25th of the month my crafty friends, Debra and Michael and I share the Christmas cards we made that month!  With the holidays, I needed some really easy but cute cards and I made a shaker from some new dies over at AJVD and a Carta Bella paper pad from a previous season and decided they were perfect for today!


No coloring and a quick and easy shaker!  Just paper and dies!  I used the little picture cards from the paper pack and filled my shaker with some snowflakes and a few clear sequins and colorful beads.  For this one I used a sentiment from the AJVD Let It Snow stamp set.


Didn't even need to add a sentiment for this one!  The sentiment is one of the picture cards!


I love this cutie pie picture card and added some snowflakes and a sentiment from the Cool Friend stamp set!


And another one where the picture card IS the sentiment!


And this is the one I made first that inspired the rest of my cards for this month and if you'd like a little more detail of how I made them, you can visit my post here!

I've got one more for you!  I didn't make this one this month... in fact I made it a while ago!  But Miss Ink Stamps is having a Winter Release and they are releasing a Limited Edition stamp set from a prior season, Snow Couple!


Tomorrow, Friday, November 26th, you'll find more New Release inspiration along with giveaways and a sale!  Be sure to check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping!  Now be sure to head over to Debra's and Michael's places to see what they've created for this month!

Now let's see who won some Happy Mail from last month's post:



Celeste Goff!  Email your snail mail to me at bzscrapper66 at gmail dot com so I can send you some Happy Mail!

We're playing again!  Leave me some love and I'll pick a name next month to send some Happy Mail to!

That's me for today!  Hope you'll come again soon!









 

8 comments:

Glennis F said...

I love your shaker cards, I may attempt to make some today

MadeByMeghanK said...

Adorable shakers! Love the snowflakes!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome shaker card designs and I love the snow couple too!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Lisa these are beautiful shaker cards and that pair of snow people are adorable too! Thanks for inspiring us all year long with your beautiful Christmas cards!

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards--love the shakers. congrats to Celeste.

Becca Yahrling said...

Yay for shakers - my fave type of card! Love all the pretty papers you used on every card! The BG for the snow couple is so pretty; I love gold embossing.

Denise Bryant said...

Great cards! I love the fun shaker cards and the papers you used! Adorable snow couple image on your last card!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful bunch of cards, Lisa!! Love them all!