Sunday, November 14, 2021

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2021-Give Thanks for Good Coffee


Welcome back!  It's Day 3 of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  This is my 3rd card for the hop and I've used some great Unity Stamp Co and Graciellie Design images!  Here's how I was inspired:


I created the background with my Gel Press and one of the great border backgrounds from the Unity Stamps shop!  This one is called Hot Mess (psssst... it's on sale!)


The other images are digital stamps from the Graciellie Designs shop!  I used a few sets.  I used the heart cup from the Coffee or Cocoa set and in word layered a leaf from Obsessively Grateful and a sentiment from Fall In Coffee!  I made the opacity for the leaf light so the sentiment would stand out.  I printed a couple more leaves from the Obsessively Grateful set as well to use as embellishment.  Printed, colored and fussy cut and popped them up on the cool background and added a few sequins!


In addition to the Coffee Hop, I'm linking up over at the Double Trouble Challenge Blog!  They are playing along with the Coffee Lovers this week and their theme is Coffee, Tea or Cocoa also!  Head over there and check it out and see what the optional twist is!

And don't forget to link up over at the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop too!  Lots of chances at lots of great prizes!  Check out what Unity is offering up!
 

11 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the colour scheme - you remind me that I need to pull out my gel press again and try it out... haven't had a lot of success with it! Great card :) Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

mamawcindy said...

Loving your card, Those Autumn colors you used are perfect. Great coloring!

Gail said...

Fabulous color! Love love -- Hopping over from the Coffee Lovers Blog

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Fall colors and fantastic design!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, beautiful colors and love the heart coffee cup and how you used that for your sentiment... beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble DeJa-Brew.

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!
Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! ☕

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful fall colors on your petty card!

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

Wowsa! This is beyond gorgeous thanks for sharing!

Celeste Goff said...

Stunning card and the colors are amazing!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the sentiment as coffee art. Lovely Fall colors.

papercraftingprincess said...

Love the fall colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.