Friday, July 1, 2022

Coffee and Stars - Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #7

 


Welcome back!  It's the 1st of the month and time for a new challenge over at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!  Our Sponsor this month is Twiddler's Nook!  And the challenge is Coffee and Stars! Here's how I was inspired:


I'm using those beautiful Luscious Lime Confetti Stars in a shaker using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Mug Frame.


I started with a Gel print I foiled using a Deco Foil sheet I had previously used to create a striped background with the Miss Ink Stamps Fine Line Stencil.  I love how the foil transferred to the acrylic paint panel with a sparkly distressed look.  I also ran the foiled panel through my die cut machine with the very cool Starry Skies Coverplate Die from Trinity Stamps to create some stitched stars on the background.  (It's only $5 right now!!)

I die cut the mug frame from gold cardstock, adhered some acetate to the back trimmed down to fit the mug shape.  Then I added pop-up foam to the frame, added the star confetti from TN and a few star die cuts to the panel after adhering the spoon and popped the acetate frame over the top.


I also used a foiled poinsettia from a previous project and cut the spoon (from the Lawn Fawn Mug Frame) and gold stars (from an old Paper Smooches set) from another piece of foiled cardstock.



Finally, I added a sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Happy, Happy, Happy Stamps and Dies.

That's me for today!  Be sure to head on over to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge Blog to see what everyone else has created for today!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card!

Kristi H. said...

Just Beautiful!

~amy~ said...

Lisa, I adore this!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful holiday card with the pretty colors. I have been preoccupied with my art class I am teaching that I only got one Christmas card done. So this is so inspiring!

Migdalia said...

WOW! Gorgeous!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Greta said...

What a great card! Really love that cup die & your background is beautiful!