Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Thermoweb Magical Monarch Release - Butterfly Kisses


Hello!  I'm excited to be up on the blog over at Thermoweb sharing these cards made with some fabulous new Thermoweb Brutus Monroe products!


Head over there for links and details re: how I made these two cards using the new Magical Monarch Stamp N Stencil Stamp Set, Detail Stencil, and Dies!  As well as what is going to be my very favorite product, the Magical Shattered Glass Transfer Sheets!


These clear Shattered Glass sheets let everything show underneath it while giving it a very cool sparkle and color shifting shine!


I used lots of the new stuff along with some Brutus Monroe Chroma Glaze to create these.


And you'll find a short video up on the blog and over on my Instagram account.


Thanks so much for stopping!  I hope you'll come again soon!

 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both are so beautiful and I love the bright cheery colors!