Friday, July 22, 2022

Hay There! and a Birthday Sale!


Hay There!...lol... get it???   Hay???  I love punny sentiments!


Did you know it's Heidi at Miss Ink's Birthday and she's turning 50!  To celebrate there is a sale going on over in the shop... 50 Products at 50% off!!  The Keeping It Rural stamp set is on sale for half off!!  I used it today along with some butterflies from the Lovely Unicorns set which is ALSO 50% off!


I added the EI-EI-O die cuts and used the Lumberjack Plaid stencil to make a few backgrounds a while ago.  I'll have a short video over on Instagram later today!


Thanks so much for stopping!  And be sure to check out the Birthday Sale section in the shop!  You have 'til tomorrow, July 23rd!  Come again soon!




 

2 comments:

Salnclts said...

I love your card! I just ordered some Pixie tape.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That card speaks to all the farmers and it is so cute as well. Beautiful design and coloring!