Friday, September 2, 2022

CAS-ual Fridays - When You're Sad-Coffee


I've got some CAS-ual Fridays for you today!  You may have heard that Michele from CAS-ual Fridays has decided to close the shop.  She's having a huge sale and everything in the shop is 40% off with no code needed.  You can find the announcement here.


Head on over to the blog for links for this one and hurry because many items are already sold out.


IDK about you, but I'm going to miss Michele's great designs and fun and sassy sentiments.  Be sure to head over to the blog to leave her some love!

Thanks so much for stopping!  Hope you'll come again soon!

 

2 comments:

Lucy E. said...

Love the card! Hate the news 😢

Salnclts said...

I love your card. Thanks for the heads up on the business closing. I shared on Facebook and placed an order. I love the background you created! I agree coffee does help, but I can't drink it anymore. Chocolate is my go to when I'm sad or even when I'm not.