Friday, September 23, 2022

Miss Ink Stamps Release Sneak Peeks - Magical


Big fun and excitement this week as we're celebrating a New Release over at Miss Ink Stamps!  We've got the first set of Magical Collection stamps and DIES!!  That's right!  We have dies available for these stamps and I'm loving it!  New Release items will be available in the shop tomorrow!


I've used the fabulous new Staircase Background stamp along with the Magical Graduation set!  I heat embossed the background onto an alcohol inked panel on EVO paper!  EVO paper is sensitive to heat so be careful and it will curl a bit but I just placed it underneath something heavy for a few hours and then made sure my adhesive when attaching it to the layer underneath went right to the edges.  I love the look!


Here's a quick video showing how I created the background!


Lots of giveaways over at the Miss Ink Stamps Instagram account!  Don't miss your chances to win some of the new release!  Just head over there and look for the Release Graphics posts!

Thanks for stopping!  Come again soon!

 

No comments: