Thursday, September 29, 2022

National Coffee Day - All You Need


Rubbernecker Stamps is a sponsor for National Coffee Day and there's a new release for today!  These adorable sloths are part of that release!  It's the All You Need Is Coffee set and it's got some adorable sloths and lots of coffee sentiments.


I created the background with the Coffee Bean stencil and some Color Fuse Inks and added some clear texture paste over the top.  Then I die cut the pumpkins from a gel print and added some additional color with a blending brush and Color Fuse Inks.  Stamped, cut and colored the images from the sloth set and added the coffee pot from the Coffee stamps and dies.  I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and then cut it into strips.


Thanks so much for stopping!  Be sure to check out the Rubbernecker Blog and also all of the inspiration we're sharing up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog all week! 



 I've included links to all of the Rubbernecker Stamps products I used for today's project.  If you choose to purchase using these links I will receive a small compensation at no additional cost to you.  And thank you!

No comments: