Friday, November 18, 2022

Rise and Grind - Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2022 - Final Day


I've got one more coffee card for you today for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!   Today is the last day and you have until 11:55pm to link up a newly created, caffeinated project!

 I used those cool Wavy Masking Stencils again with three other stencils-the Scene Builder Stencil, Latte Love and Starry Night!


I'll have a short video over on Instagram soon showing how I created it!  I don't think I could explain it if I tried!  Not hard... just hard to verbalize I guess!


Finally a cup from the Just Be-Caws stamp set and a sentiment from Brewtiful!  Just a few sequins and done!

You have a few more hours to play along at the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop for chances to win one of many prizes from many sponsors!  Be there or be square!

Thank you so much for stopping!  Hope you'll come again soon!

 

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a pretty card! Love the colors you used for your inking!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so colorful and pretty!

Hetty said...

This is a stunningly colorful card!