Tuesday, November 15, 2022

A Whole Latte Joy - Caffeinated Christmas Reminder


I've got some more of this cutie pie to remind you of the November 2022 Caffeinated Christmas Challenge #11!  The Sponsor is Topflight Stamps and the twist is Holly!


This time I used some pretty purples with a lot of the same elements from my post on November 1st!


I got that pretty Poinsettia stencil, the sweet  Miss Merry stamp set and frame from this month's sponsor, Topflight Stamps.


Thank you so much for stopping!  Hope you'll come again soon!  And be sure to head on over to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge and play along!




Also the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is going strong through the 18th!  Be sure to link up over there too!  I know I am!


The papers I used for today were all from my quarterly Your Paper Insider Box:






 

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so amazing!

Celeste Goff said...

Just beautiful! Love that image, the colors you used, and that stunning background!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful coloring.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, your background and the colors are fabulous! Super cute!

Hetty said...

Oh my such a beautiful bakground!
Caffinated greetings.